Oral Presentation Instructions
- Presentation time
- Each plenary talk has been allocated a 30-minute time slot ( 25-minute presentation followed by 5-minute discussion ).
- Each invited talk has been allocated a 20-minute time slot ( 15-minute presentation followed by 5-minute discussion ).
- Each oral presentation of accepted papers has been allocated a 12-minute time slot ( 10-minute presentation followed by 2-minute discussion ).
(Note : Timing will be strictly enforced. Make sure that you have rehearsed the timing of your talk beforehand)
- Use your own laptop PC for presentation. You are strongly recommended to confirm that presentation slides are successfully presented on the screen prior to your session. Please make sure you should bring your adapter for VGA if necessary. Screen size is 4:3.
- Next speaker should sit on the next speaker’s seat near to the podium and connect his/her laptop to the cable during the previous speaker’s presentation. Be prepared to begin your presentation as soon as the prior presenter has finished; it is important to keep on schedule.
Please bring your presentation file in your USB memory stick, just in case.